2 - 3 years
Toddler Group – Room Routine
|6.30am – 8.30am||Children and families welcomed. Indoor/Outdoor Play. Free choice. All age groups combined.|
|8.30am||Infants/Toddlers separate into their playground (Indoor/Outdoor play)|
|9.20am||Pack up/Group time|
|9.45am||Inside play/planned activities|
|11.15am||Pack up/Group time|
|12.00pm||Rest/Sleep (Relaxation Music Played)|
|2.45pm||Indoor/Outdoor play (Free choice)|
|5.00pm||All age groups combine together in Large Playground|
|5.30pm||Indoor play (free choice)|
This is only a guide and is flexible to children’s needs and interests.
Toddler Group – Short Term Goals
- To feel safe secure and have a sense of belonging.
- To develop partnerships and warm relationships with all families.
- To develop social and emotional skills.
Toddler Group – Long Term Goals
- To be able to make choices and decisions for themselves.
- To develop self esteem, self confidence and inter personal skills.
- To participate freely in the program.
- To develop independence by actively making choices and decisions throughout the day.
- To help them to develop an understanding of their natural and self-made environment.
- To develop confidence in their verbal and non-verbal skills.
- To support interaction with other children and educators.